Energia’s Blue Lotus Club
- FREE pass to our weekly “Yoga Journey Series Classes”
- Unlimited Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Receive our exclusive Blue Lotus Club member T-shirt.
- 10% off workshops
- 5% off select products
- FREE first visit class passes to be shared with your family and friends.
- 1 Ticket to our monthly special classes such as Glow Yoga Hour, Live music Yoga (more on this soon)
- Private Meditation Session – Find out what happens in your brain while you
- Personalized Holistic Nutrition – We will discuss your current nutrition, goals and a customized meal planning to follow.
The Story of the Lotus Flower – “The lotus flower is a beautiful flower that can be found all over the world. But the start of this flowers life is not as beautiful is one may imagine. It’s unlike many other flowers. When the lotus first begins to sprout, it is under water, making its home in lakes and ponds in areas where the water remains fairly still on the surface. But underneath the surface, the lotus is surrounded by mud and muck and by fish, by insects, and simply dirty, rough conditions.
Despite these conditions, the lotus flower maintains strength, and pushes aside each of these dirty obstacles as it makes its way to clearer surfaces. At this time, the lotus is still just a stem with only a few leaves, and a small flower pod. But in time, the stem continues to grow, and the pod slowly surfaces above the water, into the clean air, finally freeing itself from the harsh life conditions below. It is then that the lotus slowly opens each beautiful petal to the sun, basking in the worldly beauty surrounding it. The lotus flower is ready to take on the world. Despite being born into dark, murky conditions, where hope for such beautiful life seems dubious, the lotus grows, rises above adversity. Ironically, this same dirty water washes it clean as it surfaces. As the lotus opens each petal to the air, not a stain or spot of mud remains externally. The inner lotus too, has never seen a drop of mud or dirty water. It is pure, and bright, and beautiful.”
Join the Blue Lotus Club HERE