Inner Journey – Rest & Renew
Yoga & Meditation Retreat
November 1st-3rd, 2019
When was the last time in which you spent 100% of the time focusing on yourself? From the moment you arrive through the activities planned for you each day you will be able to remove layers of stress and self conditioning. As these layers are shed one by one, you will re-connect with your true self, the source of peace and joy within.
Restore Your Inner Balance
If you are feeling out of balance, stressed and overwhelmed by your busy life, join us on this 2-night, 3-day retreat and discover the inner resources to regain that balance and find true fulfillment in your life physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Reconnect with Nature, Recharge your Soul
Step away from the chaos of day-to-day life on a serene setting on the hills of Clermont, Florida (Only 1 hour away from North Tampa).
A hidden gem awaits you for a weekend of yoga, meditation and relaxation in nature. Our retreat will take place on a private setting of this custom high end chalet on 5+ very private acres.
We will be opening only 10 spots for this semi-private retreat and room availability is limited. Please see full accommodations HERE. When you find a room you love, you can book it below.
What your weekend will look like…
- Wake up to sunrise yoga classes on the 2,000 sq ft wooden deck
- Go for mindful walks along the trails and spend time reconnecting with yourself
- Let go of stress during our guided sessions and moonlit meditations
- Enjoy the company of new like-minded friends around the fire pit feeling the warmth and watching the fire glow
- Sit silently and have a truly unique experience stargazing through the night
What you will discover…
- Learn how to transform your life and find fulfillment in each present moment.
- Discover how to release years of stress
- Connect with your true self and find love and compassion for yourself and others
- How your breath can be the key to unlocking the inner doors to your innate wholeness, joy and Presence.
- From sunrise yoga classes to moonlit meditations you will feel nourished, renewed and empowered to return home with all the tools for a more balanced and fulfilled life
(Schedule subject to change. In case of inclement weather, some of the activities will be moved indoors)
12:00 -1:00pm – Arrive and Get Settled
1:00 – 2:00pm – Orientation / General Session
2:00-3:00pm – Reconnecting with Nature / Break (snacks provided)
3:00 – 5:00 – Inner Journey with Breath and Sound
5:00-5:30 – Integration
5:30-6:30pm – Break
6:30-7:30pm Sunset Yoga (all levels)
7:00- 8:30pm Dinner (on your own)
8:30pm – 9:00pm – Moonlight Meditation
9:00pm – Stargazing by the fire pit or retreat to your room
7:00-7:30am – Morning Meditation
7:30-8:30am – Sunrise Yoga (all levels)
8:00am-9:00am Breakfast (on your own)
9:00am-11:00am – Special Session for those who wish to receive their Primordial Sound (Optional, additional cost click HERE for more info and special retreat pricing)
9:00-11:00am – Morning to explore the area (trails nearby, you can bring a bike or drive to the trail and walk)
11am – 12:00pm – General Session & Chakra Alignment
12:00pm – 1:00pm – Silent Lunch (included)
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Experiencing Unity Consciousness
2:00- 2:30pm- Integration
2:30-4:30 pm- Break (snacks provided)
4:30-5:30pm – General Session
5:30pm-7:00pm – Reconnecting with Nature /Break (snacks provided)
7:00-9:00pm -Dinner (on your own)
9:00pm – Letting Go Ceremony
(Wear light colors)
8:00-9:00am – Gentle Yoga
9:00am-10:00am – Closing Session and Farewell
10:00-11:00am – Check out
Travel back home or go for brunch and antique shopping at Mt. Dora.
When you register for Inner Journey, Yoga and Meditation Retreat, on regaining balance and finding true fulfillment in your life physically, emotionally and spiritually with Virna Lichter you’ll also receive:
- Welcome package
- All sessions of this 3 day retreat
- 1 nutritious lunch (Saturday)
- Snacks and refreshments for the duration of your retreat
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- During the retreat we offer participants the opportunity to sign up for one-on-one private meetings with Virna to discuss your meditation/yoga practice. Meetings are 1/2 hour long during one of the breaks. A sign up sheet will be available at the retreat or you can request a time in advance by e-mailing Virna at email@example.com
Book by 10/09/19 $250
After adding the retreat to your cart, make sure to book your room. Accommodations are first come first served. Pricing is for 2 nights.
If the room has a strikethrough, it is no longer available. See something you love? Click to book before it is gone.
NOTE: As we are providing you with the opportunity to disconnect from the day to day obligations and hustle ad bustle of every day life, staying at the retreat location is ideal. However, you may also choose to book your own accommodations at a local hotel. The closest options are the Days inn & Suites by Wyndham just 9 minutes away or the Mission Inn Resort just 12 minutes away.
Deluxe Master Bedroom w/ Private Bath
Bedroom 3 – Private Room, Shared Bathroom
Bedroom 4 Private Room, Shared Bathroom
Bedroom 5 Private Room, Private Bathroom
Shared Room, Shared Bathroom (Book below)
*Please note that the description of rooms are the best of our knowledge and may be different from the pictures. You may visit the listing of our retreat location for more details.
Fruits, snacks and refreshments will be provided for the duration of the retreat. A wholesome vegetarian lunch will be provided on Saturday as we observe silence.
You will have the opportunity to order your meals, go to nearby restaurants or bring your own. There is a full kitchen available for use and open to all.
For those interested in having all meals included in the retreat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org